JAMB Admission Letter Printing Procedure [2020 and Downwards].
This article will give you information on JAMB Admission Letter printing procedure as well as everything you will need to know about The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board letter printing procedure.
JAMB admission letter – All the candidates offered admission (all years) into accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letter on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
Printing JAMB admission letter is the next step after you have been offered provisional admission. You can know if you receive admission offer by the following two means.
All the candidates offered admission (2018/2019 downward) can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
Before you proceed, here’s a little information about the The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), in case you do not know.
About the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986.
Admission Letter Printing: Instruction
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Was this article helpful? Please share and leave a comment below. We value your opinion.
Quick Links o JAMB Update:
- JAMB CAPS
- JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB CBT Software
- JAMB Result
- JAMB UTME Form
- JAMB Direct Entry Form
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Regularization
- JAMB Change of Course / Institution
Join Over 700,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at ExamstutsNigeria@gmail.com to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.